Is Carnetix, the company, done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carnetix, the company, done?

I've been trying to get support through Mike @ carnetix for about a month now and have not heard from him via email or the forums. He hasn't even posted on the forum over there in over several weeks.

Anyone know what's going on???

TIA,
    Per

I recently bought a Carnetix 1900 with MacPac from Linitx in the UK. The Y cable I got didn't let you use the power button on the mini, so I asked on the Carnetix forum and with to Linitx and Mike sent them over some new cables, which they sent out to me within a few days.

This was approximately 3 weeks ago.

Comment

I sure hope everything is okay and this turns out to be nothing more than a bit of FUD.
      "It's a blessing . . . and a curse."

Comment

i hope so, too....just in need of help and with no other way to contact them except mail / forum, and not receiving a response, i'm wondering what's going on.

Comment

OK..... according to the homepage at Carnetix, due to time and resource conflicts, Carnetix is for sale

S4per - any tips for this week's lottery numbers? lol!

Comment

Wow. So that means he just stops helping his current customers altogether?
            My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

I just posted today and Mike answered like within 1 hour.

Actually he replied twice to me today
              My Install

Comment

i've been trying to get a hold of him as well, preferably without posting a whole new thread to get some attention. i emailed and PMd a few weeks ago, but still no response. should i create a new thread?
                2001 Kawasaki ZX6R **SOLD**
                2006 Kawasaki 650R
                2004 Dodge SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by essarty View Post
                  i've been trying to get a hold of him as well, preferably without posting a whole new thread to get some attention. i emailed and PMd a few weeks ago, but still no response. should i create a new thread?
                  Might as well. If the thread title like this has nothing to do with your problem, he might glance over it, and never see.

If you have not already started a thread, go ahead and do so. Perhaps someone else may have an answer for you too.
                  Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                  1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                  30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                  15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                  Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

S4per - any tips for this week's lottery numbers? lol!
                    Nah, just send your money to me and I'll invest it wisely for you. trust me. come on. really.

Comment

Working...
                    X