DC/DC in the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC/DC in the UK

Being a newbie and not very electonically minded I would like to buy a DC/DC supply for my planned system (EPIA 800 256Mb 16x DVD 40GB HD GPS 5.6" TFT in Dash) I would like to know is there anywhere in the UK I could buy one I am not that keen on buying from the States as can get hit with big import duties

Anyone?

Re: DC/DC in the UK

there is a top right button named seach. search the powersupply section for "ship to" or supply or something, most will ship internationally

i found a itx case with dc/dc psu, search for "l00k"
    -
    My cars
    -

Comment

Hey Bubba, I too have an EPIA and live in the UK ... I bought a Cupid 2677 I think it is.

Look at ultim8pcs.co.uk - and no that isn't me before you accuse me of spam.
      Car: About to change

Player: VIA Eden, 256Mb RAM, Bootable from 64MB Compactflash, 40GB MP3 HD, IRMan, Wireless Keyboard, 5.6" In-dash TFT, 12v DC-DC, running Windows XP Embedded with Wireless LAN, Mobile Internet, GPS Sat Navigation.

== Running MediaEngine for the front end whilst I build a front end in VB.NET, but may stick with ME 2.0 ==

Comment

Originally posted by WebAssistUK
        Hey Bubba, I too have an EPIA and live in the UK ... I bought a Cupid 2677 I think it is.

Look at ultim8pcs.co.uk - and no that isn't me before you accuse me of spam.
        I don't think you have to worry about people accusing you for spam for showing somebody a place to buy something.. you answered his question as he wished his answer to come. Even if you were selling it.. there are other people who sell stuff that come to the forum... if you are supplying an answer to his question it's not spam. (If you linked to a site and said "btw check this site out for great LCD deals..." THAT might bet you a good lamb basting.)
        aka Kumaneko
        "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
        Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
        mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
        Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

The other reason it's not spam it that the link is actually http://www.ultim8pc.co.uk/ they've got some cool kit and the prices are very reasonable. The LEX light would be fantastic if it had TV out (or I had a VGA screen!)

@WebAssistUK
          How does the 12v DC transformer hold up? does the PC still run while cranking the starter?

~MGP3Car

Comment

Working...
          X