Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any UK folk need sproggy psu parts from Coilcraft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any UK folk need sproggy psu parts from Coilcraft?

I've had a quote from Coilcraft for the inductors and transformers for the sproggy psu. The minimum order quantity is now 10 of each. Does anybody want to share an order?

If you're willing to ship some to the netherlands.
    i'll take 2 * 47uH and 2 * 10uH
    PETER - THE NETHERLANDS - DEVENTER
    sproggy 2.8,epia c3-800,20Gb 2.5", 5.6"lcd,touchscreen.

Comment

I'm not in UK but I live in Europe...(Switzerland)

I'm interested but I need to know the price…

10x10uH for me. (can be replaced by a 9uH from Farnell)
      10x47uH (Depend on the price the 47uH can be found at Farnell Newport Device same footprint...)

Perhaps some additional T6 Q4339B (I already buy 10 of this from a Swiss company…)
      But give us the price...

Note:
      I am not building 10 PSU it’s for several people on a French forum
      http://www.divx-car.com/phpBB_Fr/index.php (French speaking…)

I am redesigning the sproggy PSU with a shutdown ctrl (PIC) and removing the negative voltage (For mini-itx mobo) and more power on the +12V (Usefull for the TFT) additional info later...
      Epia M9000, lili 7" vga&touch & 2xTM-7002S compo, camera with reversed image, 2.5" 60 GB, 256Mb DDR, Opus 90W, GPS usb... AND MEDIACRUISER of course!

Comment

Depending on price I'd be interested in a complete set, ie 1 * T6, 2 * 47uH and 2 * 10uH.

PTCruiser:
        I'm intersted in your plans for a mini-itx supply. Was looking into this myself in the past but getting parts in small quantities seemed a little too difficult.

Comment

I'll post the plan, part list (everything from Farnell except the T6), pcb, protel file...free.

I will make a web page for this "new" PSU

In fact it's just a small redesign of the sproggy PSU with a shutdown ctrl included...
          Epia M9000, lili 7" vga&touch & 2xTM-7002S compo, camera with reversed image, 2.5" 60 GB, 256Mb DDR, Opus 90W, GPS usb... AND MEDIACRUISER of course!

Comment

I would take 2*10uH and 1*T6

Let me know costs!

Comment

Q4339-B 10 MOQ £3.71
              PCV-0-103-05 10 MOQ £3.71
              Carriage Per shipment up to 10kg. £6.00 N/a

So with shipment and tax, that works out at about 5 UKP each to you, delivered. Unless you want funky postage.

Sorry, I should have mentioned, these are the T6 transformer and the 10uH inductors - the 47uH inductors are readily available from Farnell.

Comment

Forgot to mention, I'm happy to ship to European dudes. Hell, I'll ship to the US if you cover the postage - I just want my damn transformer!

Comment

how much with with shipping 2 us for 2 or even 4 of the 10uh's ?? i managed to weasel out 2 of the t6 from coilcraft somehow hehe interesting i i orderd the 10's as well but never got those samples just the t6's oh well
                  WINNER!!!!
                  run-on sentance comp 2002!!
                  :)

Comment

Sorry to ask you this but:

Q4339-B 10 MOQ £3.71 Euro=??
                    PCV-0-103-05 10 MOQ £3.71 Euro=??

Thanks

Comment

www.xe.com

3.71 GBP = 5.88891 EUR
                      -
                      My cars
                      -

Comment

Regarding postage to the US, I'd guess that it'd cost me around 5 UKP, or about 7 bucks. Wouldn't know until I had the parts in hand to weigh.

Re the pricing, according to www.xe.com,

3.71 UKP = 5.89 EUR = 5.73 USD
                        5.00 UKP = 7.94 EUR = 7.73 USD

So, can everyone who definitely wants in please email me at antATantDOTorg

ta

Comment

Thanks...

I had the Q4339-B for 5 euro... (via Impact Memec Swiss)

For the inductor 47uH Farnell N°482572 3.44 euro (Newport Power Devices)

For the 10uH I'll try with Farnell N°506369 1.3 euro
                          (9uH but it's shoul work Imax is ok, footprint ok and tol for inductor are +-10% or more)

So I am not on sorry...

Comment

PTCruiser -> PM
                            PETER - THE NETHERLANDS - DEVENTER
                            sproggy 2.8,epia c3-800,20Gb 2.5", 5.6"lcd,touchscreen.

Comment

Hi,

I'm not in UK, I don't live in Europe and I don't live in USA, but I need a T6 transformer too.

If you can send me, I'd like to buy 3.

I live in Brazil. You can check the total price for sending me 3xT6 and send me a PM. I can cover the postage.

Waiting for reply...

Thanks,

Diego Soares
                              Diego Soares

Comment

Working...
                              X