Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad function of remote jumper on M2-AX

Dear All,

I dont know if is it a common issue on M2 PSUs but on mine the remote positive wire wont turn off. I mean it's allways with 12v on this rail! Anybody know what can be happening with my M2 -Atx?

Thnaks in advance,

Alex

It should show 12v on the rail as long as the m2 is powered and "on".

Do you mean that it's showing 12v on the rai even when "off" -- and by off, I mean completly off (no timer for shutdown or anything).

If the above is true... check your jumper settings. Do you have it to never fully turn off?

Comment

No, the jumpers are setted to "A" (recomended) position according to the manual. I have only one jumper between first and 2nd pins (5sec/45sec).

Now, M2 is allways supplying 12v on remote even ignition is off. I tried to disconect m2 from the battery and reconnect again but its not solved the problem

Comment

Taking another shot in the dark... do you have the 12v constant connected to the correct spade on the m2-atx? And the accessory connected to the correct spade?

Just thinking that if by chance you connected the 12v constant to the accessory switch, it might cause this because the m2-atx will always be on.

Otherwise, <shrug>... maybe defective unit for you or something.

Comment

i think the installation is ok cause when i turned on the first time everything was ok. also when i turn the ignition on the pc starts normaly after ~5sec.

i changed the j6 this morning, i disconnected and reconneted the + wire from battery and still have the same problem.

maybe it's a mal function of m2. i'm in contact with the short-circuit support to see what they can do.

i'll post here the final result.

thanks anyway

Comment

what were the results?

Comment

Working...
            X