shutdown Controller/settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shutdown Controller/settings

I was lucky to be able to use an old M2-ATX that I had laying aorund somewhere.
    The problem I have with it right now is that I can only turn my computer on with a momentary push button that acts like a case button. If I place a junper in and of A,B,C,D settings for shutdown control, the PSU simply doesn't respond. Is there a fix to this, or I'9 just SOL ON DAT ONE?

Originally posted by BLAXKINNED View Post
    I was lucky to be able to use an old M2-ATX that I had laying aorund somewhere.
    The problem I have with it right now is that I can only turn my computer on with a momentary push button that acts like a case button. If I place a junper in and of A,B,C,D settings for shutdown control, the PSU simply doesn't respond. Is there a fix to this, or I'9 just SOL ON DAT ONE?
    You mean the "smart" part of it is broken, or that it wont turn on/off the PC via the wire? Little confusing from the way you posted it.

If the smart part is gone, you may be lucky and it is just a bad PIC. If so, you can just buy a new one and reflash it. If it is damaged elsewhere, then you are SOL
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I'm gonna ask about the obvious...

You have J3 wired to an ignition-controlled line that provides 12v with key on and 0v with key off?

Also, do you have the 2-wire lead running from J8 to the power button pins on your motherboard in place of the power switch?
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
      X