Zotac Mini ITX Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zotac Mini ITX Board

I am curious to know if the new Zotac Mini-ITX Board, which uses an onboard NVDIA 7100 Graphics engine will work with the high end carputer PSU's.

This is a link to the Zotac Board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813500020

I considered using the M4-ATX 250 PSU

Well I guess it won't be a problem, because I'm running an Intel P4 2.6 HT (Northwood) with 2 gigs of ram, many usb's, 160gb hdd and 7'' monitor with M2 Atx which is 160 watts. In power consumption many Core2 Duo s are far better then a 2.6 northwood so the only problem of yours will be the GPU. But I think that GPU won't be that much problem because of the usage... Since you won't be playing Farcry in the car I think it won't be a problem even with the M2-ATX. So I think that with M4 atx it will be ok.

But I have a question about this mainboard. Does nvidia 7100 have 800x480 resolution support? If it does I'm also planning to buy one of these.

Comment

I don't know for certain, but I'm willing to bet that the nVidia video will output 800x480.
      nVidia is far more flexible with resolutions than other video chipsets, namely S3's Unicrap chipset...

I know my Shuttle motherboard that has nVidia MX400 video onboard can do 800x480. That's certainly a good sign.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
      X