wrong power supply for atom board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong power supply for atom board?

So i have a intel essential series D945gclf motherboard and just got my cnx p1900 but looking at it, it seems like I bought the wrong thing? How can i go about connecting this to my 20 pin motherboard header and 12 volt lines for my hard drive.

you dont. You buy a 20-pin ATX compliant DC-DC power supply.

Research & Planning is your friend...
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

thank you very much. so can someone give me some help, I need it to power the board which also has the additional 4 pin connector on it. I just looked in the store and i dont see any mention of additional 12volt lines for like the hard drive and to power the monitor.

Comment

okay, so looking around i see what i need. But am still confused, my motherboard needs the aux 4 pin connector. Do either the opus 120 watt http://store.mp3car.com/ProductDetai...Show=TechSpecs or the M3 ATX http://store.mp3car.com/M3_ATX_125_W..._p/pwr-029.htm PSU support this? If not what would?

Comment

Okay i looked around, will either the opus 120 watt or the m3 125 watt have the additional 12volt plug on it for the motherboard?

Comment

Apparently there is an adapter to make it work. So just buy one of these and call it good.
            {Xenarc 700TSV} {Celeron M 1.3 ghz} {ASUS mATX mobo w/CT479} {MX440 128mb AGP} {1x512mb RAM} {3.5" Seagate 40gb (rated at 350 G's)} {M1-ATX}

MY INSTALLATION LOG

Comment

thank you. sorry i know these are newbish i just thought i had looked over it and guess i missed it

Comment

Well that's what I gathered from skimming the manual for your PSU. I'd read it over closely and see what options you have.
                {Xenarc 700TSV} {Celeron M 1.3 ghz} {ASUS mATX mobo w/CT479} {MX440 128mb AGP} {1x512mb RAM} {3.5" Seagate 40gb (rated at 350 G's)} {M1-ATX}

MY INSTALLATION LOG

Comment

Working...
                X