Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exact Carnetix p2140 Using Technique

hey you all there...
    i am thinking of purchasing a Carnetix p2140. after all the research, one thing i cant get is that how to use the 12v DC power from the p2140 to powerup my Intel D945GCLF2?
    like do i have to use anything else with the p2140?

U can't use that 2140 to power that board up. U need an ATX style supply.

Comment

help

Originally posted by rgarjr View Post
      U can't use that 2140 to power that board up. U need an ATX style supply.
      like what? you mean to say a DC to AC inverter, den an SMPS? i am totally confused. can i have some pictures please? i m a total noob...

Comment

Check the FAQ's in the navigation bar at the top of the forum. There are detailed instructions there on how to power a computer in the car.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

help!!!

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
          Check the FAQ's in the navigation bar at the top of the forum. There are detailed instructions there on how to power a computer in the car.
          ohk, i got the point, i saw the FAQs, and i decided just to drop the idea of Carnetix p2140 and will be using opus. but from the starting i had a confusion. A pico-psu has to be used with the carnetix p2140? like is it to be hooked to the primary 12V output wires of p2140?

Comment

Working...
          X