m2-atx hibernation doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m2-atx hibernation doesn't work

The title pretty much says it all. I know it's not a problem with the power supply itself, because the computer hibernates just fine when I simply unplug the trigger wire. (in P1 mode)

The only thing I can think of that could be an issue is that I'm getting 14.5v off the battery and only 12.3v off the trigger wire. Could that be the issue? If it is, can I just throw a resistor in between the battery and the power supply?

Thanks for the help

So it works in P1 mode, but doesn't work in any other mode? Is the power button being hit by the m2 in any other mode? Does it just shut off, or does it power down instead of hibernating? More information please.

As for the resistor comment, practically? No.
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

Comment

no problem.

It's like the m2-atx is holding the power button on the computer to turn it off. I turn the ignition off, and the computer shuts down a couple seconds later.

It does the same thing in every mode. For example in P4 mode it waits 30s after the ignition is turned off and then it hard shuts down the computer.

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X