To Mastero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mastero

May I have please the PCB layout of the MK2.7.
    Another question, can I replace the 1800UF capacitors by 2200UF ones and the 0.68 UF by another value little higher(the above exact values 1800UF and 0.68UF aren't available in my country).
    Thanks.

The Mk2.7 that I made is available on my website, you'll have to scroll down a bit or click on the link in the TOC at the top:

http://www.mymp3car.com/MP3Car/

That's the one that has 5V 10A 3.3V 5A 12V 1.2A

I have copies of everything needed, the spec sheet, parts list, PCB layout and component placement.

However I'm just putting the finishing touches on my Mk2.8-s version which will add on the ATX required stuff.

It looks like Maestro took the v2.6 and made an ATX version v2.8, not sure why he didn't go with the v2.7 one that I made. In any case, it's there if you want it.
    IN DEVELOPMENT -- '96 Mustang, lilliput with PII/450 laptop, custom DC-DC power supply, 60GB; Garmin GPS; 802.11g; compact keyboard, small graphical LCDs, OBDII.

Comment

Edy you can surely replace the 1800 with 2200 but the Tantalium .68 35/v i dont thing you can

Mastero

Comment

FYI - My copy of the v2.7/ATX is now on my website. This is similar to the one that Maestro has up on his site except mine has the following specs:

+5V&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp10.0A
        +12V&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp1.2A
        +3.3V&nbsp&nbsp5.0A
        -12V&nbsp&nbsp(shares&nbspwith&nbsp+12V)
        -5V&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp1.0A
        +5Vsb&nbsp&nbsp1.0A
        --------------
        Total: 90W

Maestro's is the same except his version has only 5A on the +5V rail and 100mA on the +5Vsb rail (according to the specs at least, I think the numbers that he quotes are not accurate)

I have the component placement up, soon I will put up the rest (schematic, PCB layout, etc)... I will also convert the v2.7.2 that I made (size fits in a normal power supply case) to an ATX compliant version, and possibly upgrade the +3.3V rail to 10A as well (since it is a larger PCB), we'll see how it goes.
        IN DEVELOPMENT -- '96 Mustang, lilliput with PII/450 laptop, custom DC-DC power supply, 60GB; Garmin GPS; 802.11g; compact keyboard, small graphical LCDs, OBDII.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Telek and Mastero.

Comment

Working...
          X