Opus ITX not powering on motherboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opus ITX not powering on motherboard

I have had the standard Opus ITX (powered by Opus 120 I think) package running for over 5 years now, and all of the sudden my motherboard is not powering on. Fans power on, but not the motherboard or monitor. Funny thing is, as soon as ignition is turned off, the motherboard begins to boot up, only to shut down once the shutdown delay kicks in. Any ideas on what the problem could be?
    Last edited by WarningSLO; 10-30-2012, 05:39 PM.
    My Worklog
    2006 Tungsten Grey GT | Dark Charcoal Leather | 18" Fanblades | Spoiler Delete
    C&L Intake | Bullitt Mufflers | MGW Short-throw Shifter | MGW Interior Pieces

Looks like a jumper controlling startup voltages may have fallen off of the back panel. Should be fixed now. Carry on!
    My Worklog

Comment

Ok so that didn't actually fix the problem. I can get it to boot now if I switch on power and ignition at the same time. But if power is already connected and then ignition is turned on... nothing. So weird.
      My Worklog

Comment

Working...
      X