Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zantech psu

hi guys,
    just brought a zantech 250w psu and its got three input connectors "+","-" and "G". i know what the +&- are but what is the "G" for? ground maybe? but "-" is ground.

also it's got an extra connector on the output side with i've never seen before, a square 4 pin connector with 2 black and 2 yellow wires, it looks a similar style to the atx connector?

any help would be great

Originally posted by slackingoff
    hi guys,
    just brought a zantech 250w psu and its got three input connectors "+","-" and "G". i know what the +&- are but what is the "G" for? ground maybe? but "-" is ground.

also it's got an extra connector on the output side with i've never seen before, a square 4 pin connector with 2 black and 2 yellow wires, it looks a similar style to the atx connector?

any help would be great
    Well, I can answer the second part. The 4 pin connector you are asking about is a 12V Aux connector for P4 Motherboards...
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Ignition perhaps?

Comment

I connected it to ground which is - on my car (negative earth). Just used a short jump lead from the - terminal to the g terminal. No idea why it needs to be like this but it works for me.

Jon.

Comment

Working...
        X