Opus Error Messages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opus Error Messages?

There isnt a manual that I know of. So I am wondering what the difference between a blinking green, and a steady green light is. Since mine is steady, and not triggering the motherboard, I am assuming the blinking green light is a functional one. Thanks for any info, I am using the old epia 800...when searching I could only find info on the epia M one, which doesnt apply to me, and didnt mention the different lights. thanks again
    [------X---] 70% done, though that number goes up and down all the time

solid green light means power is on, and the computer should be functioning. Check your mail box for a manual, after they shipped my opus, Kris emailed me and attached the manual. Also, try using a normal momentary switch to turn on the motherboard.
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Originally posted by binary.h4x
      solid green light means power is on, and the computer should be functioning. Check your mail box for a manual, after they shipped my opus, Kris emailed me and attached the manual. Also, try using a normal momentary switch to turn on the motherboard.
      Yeah thast what I ended up doing once I got home....and it powers on now. Thanks for the reply thought, I appreciate it
      [------X---] 70% done, though that number goes up and down all the time

Comment

The polarity for the green/white wire must be correctly connected to the power jumper on your motherboard. The green wire should connect to the + pin. Otherwise, the Opus cannot automatically turn on your pc with ignition.
        -TJ
        Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
        CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
        Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

Comment

Working...
        X