Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opus out of stock - Awwww poop!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opus out of stock - Awwww poop!

    Just got off the phone with Kris and he told me they are out of stock and will be 3-4 week until they will ship.
    We must be draining him dry! I guess it'll be a while until I get MY project going.
    Man.. Opus PS are unavailable.. Lilliputs are unavailable.. I guess I can build my box... slowly...

    Anyone have a Opus 150 for sale?

    Wade

  • #2
    Sure. Brand New, unused. $300

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lightman
      Just got off the phone with Kris and he told me they are out of stock and will be 3-4 week until they will ship.
      We must be draining him dry! I guess it'll be a while until I get MY project going.
      Man.. Opus PS are unavailable.. Lilliputs are unavailable.. I guess I can build my box... slowly...

      Anyone have a Opus 150 for sale?

      Wade
      Crap, when I talked with him on 9/30, it was 3-4 weeks away for the 90W. That was 3 weeks ago on Tuesday. Now another 3-4 weeks??Something must be up.

      Time to bust out the PCB layout software and whip out a board. Anyone have any idea which components are used on the 90W?

      Comment


      • #4
        I ordered mine yesterday.
        - 3+ years & still no carputer!
        - Done collecting parts
        - Currently planning setup

        Comment


        • #5
          I ordered my 150 watt one week ago, spoke with Kris, and he told me 150's were in stock, but the '90's wer 3-4 weeks out. My doorstep hasn't seen it yet, and I'm getting worried. I'll call tomorrow to see where mine is.
          "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"

          VIA M-9000, C-134, 256 Mb, DVD-CD/RW, 60 Gb, XM-PCR Sat Radio, Linksys 802.11b, Street Atlas GPS, ReplacePCR XM s/w, Blaupunkt HU, Sony XPlode 5 ch/amp, Liliput 7" VGA

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by aethernaut
            I ordered my 150 watt one week ago, spoke with Kris, and he told me 150's were in stock, but the '90's wer 3-4 weeks out. My doorstep hasn't seen it yet, and I'm getting worried. I'll call tomorrow to see where mine is.
            I ordered mine b4 you aethernaut and still have not seen it =[. i guess i have to call too!
            VIA EPIA M1000
            Casetronic C134
            512MB, 40G Hard Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
            Xenarc 700TS ULTRABRIGHT
            Griffin Powermate
            Jeff Bipes AUX-IN for Audi's
            Opus 150W
            WinXP sp2
            myHTPC, VoiceMate Pro
            Street Atlas 2001

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm also waiting for 4 unit 90W...

              Please post the new delevry date here.
              Epia M9000, lili 7" vga&touch & 2xTM-7002S compo, camera with reversed image, 2.5" 60 GB, 256Mb DDR, Opus 90W, GPS usb... AND MEDIACRUISER of course!

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm still waiting for an order confirmation. Every email I send is replied with a default info text, even the email in which I clearly ordered a 150 W PSU. I replied that I do want to order one, but it appears that he reads his email not very often :'(

                It would be great if someone starts a shop that instantly ships Opus supplies after credit card payment... This uncertainty about the continuity of my project makes me nervous

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just spoke to Kris @ Opus. Both the 150 and 90 watt supplies are out of stock, and it will be about 4 weeks...darnit.

                  Entropy, I'd be real interested to hear what he says about yours, since you ordered before me on?
                  "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"

                  VIA M-9000, C-134, 256 Mb, DVD-CD/RW, 60 Gb, XM-PCR Sat Radio, Linksys 802.11b, Street Atlas GPS, ReplacePCR XM s/w, Blaupunkt HU, Sony XPlode 5 ch/amp, Liliput 7" VGA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm just curious.. how much are the 90W Opus supplies going for? There's no pricing on their website.. and the sticky thread at the top of this forum states the special deal would expire in September.. has it?
                    See chuckyg.com for a list of my websites (and mp3 want list).

                    I'm building my first car-puter. Trying to decide on the best 12v power supply to use (since I don't want to use an inverter).. the rest will just fall in place later.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aethernaut
                      I just spoke to Kris @ Opus. Both the 150 and 90 watt supplies are out of stock, and it will be about 4 weeks...darnit.

                      Entropy, I'd be real interested to hear what he says about yours, since you ordered before me on?
                      I called him friday, he said they were all out of stock. I told him that when i ordered mine there was stock on the 150w. he said he would look into it and get back to me via e-mail. he still has not. ****es me off. i bet he did not know his real stock. now i have to wait another 3-4 weeks dammit!
                      VIA EPIA M1000
                      Casetronic C134
                      512MB, 40G Hard Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
                      Xenarc 700TS ULTRABRIGHT
                      Griffin Powermate
                      Jeff Bipes AUX-IN for Audi's
                      Opus 150W
                      WinXP sp2
                      myHTPC, VoiceMate Pro
                      Street Atlas 2001

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey.. kinda new to all this. entr0py you have a setup that i'm thinking of getting:
                        VIA EPIA M1000
                        Casetronic C134
                        512MB, 40G Hard Drive, CD or DVD Drive
                        Xenarc 700TS ULTRABRIGHT / Lilliput?

                        Do you really need a 150W to power that? Also how did you hook up the supply to the c134 case?

                        And finally, what are the prices for 90W and 150W direct from opus?

                        thanks.
                        ----------------------
                        VIA Epia II
                        256MB 266DDR Ram
                        90GB Wester Digital
                        Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
                        Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
                        ----------------------
                        Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by entr0py
                          I called him friday, he said they were all out of stock. I told him that when i ordered mine there was stock on the 150w. he said he would look into it and get back to me via e-mail. he still has not. ****es me off. i bet he did not know his real stock. now i have to wait another 3-4 weeks dammit!
                          I hear you, he told me exactly the same thing when I ordered and when I called Friday. Except that it'll be 4 weeks, not 3-4 weeks. What?..he sells two products, and he's out of both of them! Nice guy though, can't get too mad.
                          "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"

                          VIA M-9000, C-134, 256 Mb, DVD-CD/RW, 60 Gb, XM-PCR Sat Radio, Linksys 802.11b, Street Atlas GPS, ReplacePCR XM s/w, Blaupunkt HU, Sony XPlode 5 ch/amp, Liliput 7" VGA

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X