Audio Forge Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Forge Deal

I got a power supply and sequencer from this guy late last week. I convinced him to offer us a deal for members of this board!!

Here is what he is offering:
    I just want to let you know that I will offer all members of Mp3car.com a special introductory offer for the holidays.

I have recently released the new "Car Power Package" and I would like to give everyone at Mp3car.com a $10 discount on this new package until Jan.1st! The normal price is: $94.95, (on Ebay) I will offer it to members only for $84.95!

If you decide to purchase the Car Sequencer, (which would then make a complete package) I will offer you the discount as well. Normal price is $44.95. When you buy it in the Car Power Package it is $39.95, I will offer it to you for $29.95 since you have already purchased the DC DC converter.

Members need to be sure and let me know that they are an Mp3car.com member before purchasing!

Here is a link to the all new "Car Power Package" (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3444086790)

This package includes everything you need to run your car-pc from your car's electrical system including the PW120 or PW120A and the new ITPS Car Power Sequencer with all connectors, cables, instructions and email support 7 days a week for as long as you need it!
Working...
X