Is there a carputer power FAQ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a carputer power FAQ?

I've read some threads in this forum, and plainly put, I'm a little overwhelmed.

Most threads are regarding to specific scenarios and I cannot exactly get a grasp of what I would need in my setup that I am working on, and don't know any terms to search for specifically.

I was wondering if anyone could send me to a carputer power FAQ or some writeup where I can get a basic grasp of things (I don't want to tie people down by asking redundant questions, which I'm sure you guys get.)

Originally posted by Choser
    I've read some threads in this forum, and plainly put, I'm a little overwhelmed.

Most threads are regarding to specific scenarios and I cannot exactly get a grasp of what I would need in my setup that I am working on, and don't know any terms to search for specifically.

I was wondering if anyone could send me to a carputer power FAQ or some writeup where I can get a basic grasp of things (I don't want to tie people down by asking redundant questions, which I'm sure you guys get.)
    there is a FAQ in the newbie section. It is a good read. Other than that... get to learn the "search" function
    [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

Working...
    X