Lost cable from Opus PS to Motherboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost cable from Opus PS to Motherboard

Ok, so in between the move I lost the power cable to go from the opus power supply to my motherboard. I am going to contact kris, but does anyone know of a place where I can get this kind of cable asap. I would love to have my carputer hooked back up for my trip up to vermont thur. Thanks guys
    [------X---] 70% done, though that number goes up and down all the time

Originally posted by Chronic13
    Ok, so in between the move I lost the power cable to go from the opus power supply to my motherboard. I am going to contact kris, but does anyone know of a place where I can get this kind of cable asap. I would love to have my carputer hooked back up for my trip up to vermont thur. Thanks guys

i think its just and atx mobo extensions style thingy
    98% sure
    goto a computer store and buy and extension
    they are like 5 bucks
    just hope you can find one long enough

Comment

Hey thanks, im gonna go out and look at the connections now. Wasnt sure if it as male male or male female connections. If it was male male can I just sacrafice to atx P.S's and solder them together. Length isnt a problem, so hopefully your right and I can just go grab an extension. Thanks

Comment

Nevermind found it. But having a problem getting my mobo to turn on. Epia 800. The opus site support forum never lets me in, so I assume its non existant. Anyone know where I can get a list of the green lights and what it means when it flashes or doesnt. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic13
          The opus site support forum never lets me in, so I assume its non existant.
          Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Haha. Ok guys Ive got it in and running on my own. Thanks for the help. Turned out to be a bad ground pt. Lesson, always check your grounds...cause this is the secpond device that failed due to a bad ground

Comment

Working...
            X