i messed up bad with my opus!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i messed up bad with my opus!!!

tonight i was in the process of installing my opus in my case. there were 2 screws on the board that i needed to unscrew so i could mount it to the case. well in the process of unscrewing one of them i slipped and took 3 prongs off of U3 on the board. does anyone know if kris will repair this? i am going to call him tomorrow, but was curious if anyone else has screwed up like me and got their board fixed by kris. man i am so close again and then i screw it all up. it sucks!!!
    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

cant you fix it.
    post some pics

Comment

i probably could fix it if i bought a decent soldering iron. mine sucks, one of those radio shack deals. i called kris today and he said that more than likely he could fix it with no problem. plus he can check it to make sure i didn't do any other damage to it. i would have taken pictures but it is all ready on its way to kris's hands to get some tlc.
      "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Working...
      X