Power Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Suggestion

I have not actually powered my unit up in the car yet, transfering duty stations soon, but my question is someone said they do not thing the OPUS 150w will be enough, so I think I might go with a Power inverter, can someone point me in the right direction of which one to buy and I remember seeing someing about using a UPS in between the Inverter and the PC, will this work?
    Shuttle X case, 865G chipset,P4 3.2, Dual Channel DDR 400 * 2 512 DDR, Onborad audio Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio 250GB HD, Toshiba 4xDVD,48xCD, Wifi B, Raiden 9600 256mb AGP. Wintv PCI, Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, USB GPS

Ok after thinking about it I am going to back down on the CarPC, I have alot of stuff sitting around. So I will back the CPU down to 2.0 drop the ram down to 256 SD, and the video car down to a ATI 64MB.
    Shuttle X case, 865G chipset,P4 3.2, Dual Channel DDR 400 * 2 512 DDR, Onborad audio Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio 250GB HD, Toshiba 4xDVD,48xCD, Wifi B, Raiden 9600 256mb AGP. Wintv PCI, Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, USB GPS

Comment

Working...
    X