laptop car power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laptop car power

I decided to go for a laptop to make my mp3 player in my car, as i imagined that geting power to it would be much easyer. Is this true? i mean i have been looking around, and laptop car adapters seems to run like $100 nzd. And thats a fair amount.
    Has anyone here built there own power supply, that would give 18 volts or so at the required amps for a laptop?
    stupid quote # 1 : "i dont do drugs , i only ever smoke pot when i'm coming down" , Me , 6 september , 2001.

what laptop model? the adapter for my NEC Versa was $30. just search shopping.yahoo.com. i found some universals for about the same price there.

Comment

Originally posted by robr
      what laptop model? the adapter for my NEC Versa was $30. just search shopping.yahoo.com. i found some universals for about the same price there.
      I didnt know yahoo would sell things to people in nzd... I'll hvae a look tomorrow at work
      stupid quote # 1 : "i dont do drugs , i only ever smoke pot when i'm coming down" , Me , 6 september , 2001.

Comment

yahoo just advertises and in some cases hosts the thousands of stores you can search with shopping.yahoo.com. each one has their own shipping policies, so you'll have to check the policy of any particular vendor youre intereted in.

Comment

Working...
        X