Mastero Shutdown Controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastero Shutdown Controller

Does Mastero`s shutdown controller have a start up/power on funtion?
    Im looking for a controller that will shut down as well as start up my nice carpc.

The SDC doesn't "push the button" to start the computer. it only "push the button" to shutdown. To start up, the mobo must support "Restore AC on power loss".
    However you can search this forum or the12volt.com for "Constant to momentary" circuit.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

yeah but I go into hybernation mode and it shudowns nice so I cant use power restore on ac loose

Comment

In Windows Power Management, you have an option to either Shutdown or Hibernate when press the power button. That is what Mastero/Jefff SDC does, press the power button. Doesnt' matter what your option (Shutdown or Hibernate), the computer will turn off anyway. You need to turn on the computer again right? That SDC doesn't Press the power button to turn on the computer for you. Some mobo, there is an option in the BIOS "Restore on power loss" and set it to ON. The computer will automatically turn On when AC power is plug in to the PSU (or when the 5V STAND BY power is ready in the mobo).
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
        X