Need help finding post: AC PSU into DC PSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding post: AC PSU into DC PSU

I remember reading on this site, about someone who descriped with pictures how to convert a standard 200W AC-DC ATX power supply into a DC-DC power supply. I have done a lot of searches but I just can't find the right one. Anyone remember this post? I have been to Sproggy's site and that wasn't it. The person who did this, removed the AC side of the PSU and added some components. I hope someone know what I am talking about.

Originally posted by skidogg77
    I remember reading on this site, about someone who descriped with pictures how to convert a standard 200W AC-DC ATX power supply into a DC-DC power supply. I have done a lot of searches but I just can't find the right one. Anyone remember this post? I have been to Sproggy's site and that wasn't it. The person who did this, removed the AC side of the PSU and added some components. I hope someone know what I am talking about.
    Try this - http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...light=presslab

or search for presslabs or arby
    Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Thanks. that is exactly it. Now I know why I couldn't find it. I was looking for AC PSU stuff instead of forward converter. Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
      X