Question on C134 Power-On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on C134 Power-On

I've tried searching the forum but I'm having some trouble. I have a C134 Case and a MII12000 Motherboard with many USB devices hooked up through a self-powered hub. I have a manual switch in the front of my car that turns power on (to the Monster 150w power supply in the trunk). I had a different set up before and had no problems when I switched on power...the machine would power up and come out of hibernation but now when I flick the switch on this new case/motherboard.....It doesn't power on by itself. I varified that the bios is configured to auto power on during a power failure but it seems like it is not working. Any one else experience this?
    2003 E46 BMW M3 - Carputer details: VIA EPIA-MII12000 C3, C134 Casetronic, 7" Touchscreen, Netgear Wifi G, Co-Pilot Live GPS 8.0, sound using the AUX input on the stereo, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Automatic Shutdown controller, manual on/off switch

No response? I found some articles regarding the DC to DC units but it's confusing on which one to get. It looks like most places are sold out of these units. I'm really just curious if anyone has gotten the power on after power loss to working on a MII motherboard?
    2003 E46 BMW M3 - Carputer details: VIA EPIA-MII12000 C3, C134 Casetronic, 7" Touchscreen, Netgear Wifi G, Co-Pilot Live GPS 8.0, sound using the AUX input on the stereo, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Automatic Shutdown controller, manual on/off switch

Comment

Working...
    X