Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut down controller Vs. ITPS

Hi Friends...
    One question Pls...Now that i have decided to use 2 DC DC power supplies inParallel to get that extra Wattage... Just wanted to know what is the difference betwen the ShutDown controller and ITPS....and which is hte better one ( reasons )

pls thanx afor u help
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

Originally posted by vicky_obee
    Hi Friends...
    One question Pls...Now that i have decided to use 2 DC DC power supplies inParallel to get that extra Wattage... Just wanted to know what is the difference betwen the ShutDown controller and ITPS....and which is hte better one ( reasons )

pls thanx afor u help
    As far as description goes, the ITPS is a shut down controller. As far as answering in a better way. The commonly used and ditched ITPS sucks, read up and search for reasons why, tons of complaints.
    Now the Shutdown Controller listed on ebay for $69, ROCKS. Works flawlessly and for all the reasons not to buy the ITPS is the reason to but the Shut Down Controller on ebay. Do a comparrison your self as far as features go, do a little better research by searching here and you will find many answers.
    You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

This isnt completly true. I've been using the ITPS in my truck for almost a year and have never had any problems. It does what i want and all my hardware is still working.

Comment

Working...
      X