Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

opus problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • opus problems

    Finally my opus arrived.

    I connected in my car but my computer doesn't start.
    I see a green light flashing on the opus,does somebody knows what it means?

    I connected the three wires of the opus,but the computer won't start

    annybody suggestions?

    regards

  • #2
    Originally posted by jermaine
    Finally my opus arrived.

    I connected in my car but my computer doesn't start.
    I see a green light flashing on the opus,does somebody knows what it means?

    I connected the three wires of the opus,but the computer won't start

    annybody suggestions?

    regards
    Have you attached to the mobo properly. What are you trying to run ?

    Comment


    • #3
      a simply via 800 mhz,not a big deal,but it won't start.
      I think you can't do much wrong,isn't?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jermaine
        a simply via 800 mhz,not a big deal,but it won't start.
        I think you can't do much wrong,isn't?
        I don't know exactly what you got, but is it EPIA V8000?
        If so, check this thread.
        There seems to be an issue with OPUS and V8000

        Comment


        • #5
          where can I see wich model I have,I only know it has a 800 mhz proccesor

          Comment


          • #6
            I have ordered today this one,will I have teh same problems with this motherboard VIA ME6000 CLE266+600 LVSX??

            Comment


            • #7
              hmm, the blinking green light indicates that the OPUS has power but is in its idle state (comp not on). did you make sure to attach the 2-pin motherboard cable in the right place?
              90% done - Sempron 64 2600+, MSI RS480M, 512mb, 80gb hd, 7" Lilliput, 802.11g pci, Itrek gps, Panasonic slim slot DVD/CDRW (broke :( ), Hauppage Wintv, Iguidance 2.0, Opus 150w, Griffin Powermate, Optima Yellowtop, Infiniti 6002i & 9603i

              My Install

              Comment


              • #8
                that's one thing I am not sure about,does somebody have the manual of the epia motherboard or a link

                thanxx for your help anyway

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bulgogi777
                  hmm, the blinking green light indicates that the OPUS has power but is in its idle state (comp not on). did you make sure to attach the 2-pin motherboard cable in the right place?
                  Not only does it have to be in the right place, it also has to be the right way round

                  If it doesn't work, try turning the cable the other way round
                  Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
                  www.aimee.cc

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am sure the cables are in the right position.
                    but still it won't start,maybe motherboard is dead.

                    does somebody knows the meaning of blinking the green led?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Link to Product Manual . That should answer all your current questions. Post back if that doesn't help.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        it's still not working,I start getting some desperate

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Have you tried with other power supply?
                          Just in case.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Try unplugging the the green and white lead and plugging the button from the case back in to the mobo switch pins. CAn you get it to work like that ?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jermaine, we need more info then 'its not working'.

                              Please draw a picture of which wires are connected.
                              Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
                              http://hallert.net/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X