250watt dc dc supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250watt dc dc supply

Car Tft sell 250 watt power supply. 188. (atx connecter P4)

heres one to
    http://www.zantech.com.au/apowertech/PSU-12vdc250w.html
    Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
    The car

Comment

This is going to sound really stupid but I've been out of the PC thing for quite some time. Will the P4 ATX connector work with a AMD ATX Motherboard?

Comment

yes i think so but AMD chips are alot more power hungry than an intel so you will have to do a watt count on all your bits to see
        Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
        The car

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver
          yes i think so but AMD chips are alot more power hungry than an intel so you will have to do a watt count on all your bits to see
          A duron Xp is not a preshott.
          Now Galileo is real. Muhahahahaha :p

Comment

Originally posted by schapman43
            This is going to sound really stupid but I've been out of the PC thing for quite some time. Will the P4 ATX connector work with a AMD ATX Motherboard?
            The ATX connector fits any ATX system board, the P4 connector is a seperate thing and only needs to be used if you have a P4.
            Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Working...
            X