Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250watt dc-dc psu

http://www.zantech.com.au/apowertech/PSU-12vdc250w.html

i emailed the company asking how much one of these costs, if they have a US distributer and if they accept credit card.
    This was my responce.

Hi
    This model is not currently shipping as it is currently being upgraded
    to a new 300W version. The price is still expected to be around the
    same (usd150)
    The new model is due in about four - six weeks. We will email you when
    we have more details

visa/mc/bc are ok ... theres no one in the USA sorry

regards
    doug
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

$150 for a 300watt psu, hey zip-lock.....you should be the us distributor
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Comment

with
      9VDC-18VDC (+12 VDC) input rating
      would this survive the crank? If so, the only thing seperating this from the opus would be the shutdown controller, and you could do that with a simple relay, right?
      PC Components:
      My work log

Comment

The Keypower's with 250W don't generally survive cranking, although there have been exceptions. I wouldn't worry too much though - buy a $20 1Ah batt, 4$ relay, and a couple feet of wire to rig up a cheap starter acuated tank between your two batt's.
        http://www.jeepmp3.com/
        CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
        Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

My Keypower 250W survives cranking all the time, except when I have the computer on for more than about 45 minutes with the stereo on (amps too) and engine off.

A large part of it has to do with your battery. Before I got a new battery, it would never survive cranking past 5 minutes engine off.
          G945GLCF2 | 512MB RAM | 160GB HD | Holux GPS w/ Routis | XMPCR w/ TOSLINK mod | Audigy 2 NX | | Xenarc 700TSV |Opus 150W PSU.

Comment

Working...
          X