Shutdown controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutdown controller

The controller power light is always on. It is hooked to the 12 V red of the wiring harness which supplied the radio. I'm not getting a 12 V reading between the lead and ground. Can I use the power antenna or the amp turn on instead? Everything esle was working fine except the battery died in 2 hours. Thanks in advance.

You are talking about our CarPC EZ or Pro Power Controller correct?

The Power light always will be on, It pulls very very little power (the light pulls <0.5mA, and the entire board pulls <5mA when the ACC line is off), and will not result in the battery dieing in 2 hours (2months maybe). If the battery died, it is a result of some other problem. Please provide more information, such as how each line is wired up.

Also, which lines are you testing that you don't see a 12v line between the lead and ground? Do you mean on the Power Controller Wire marked '2' and '3', or the wiring harness on the radio?

I sent you a Private message with my number so you can get support via phone if you like.

Thanks,
    KyferEz
    TheCarPCStore.com - Power Controllers (SDC), Inverters, Tank Circuit, GPS, OBDII, CarPCs, and more!
    PSU Wattage Calculator
    Electronics Calculators
    Copper Wire Data

Comment

I'll trace the wiring tomorrow. What's the best time I can call in pacific time? I'm in Los Angeles. I really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Comment

Call anywhere from 7:30am to 3:30pm Pacific time Tuesday and Thursday, from 7:30am to 9pm Pacific Time Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is hard to catch me, but you could try. I am usually always available during these times, but if you don't get me, try 10 to 30 minutes later.

Glad to help our customers,
        KyferEz
        TheCarPCStore.com - Power Controllers (SDC), Inverters, Tank Circuit, GPS, OBDII, CarPCs, and more!
        PSU Wattage Calculator
        Electronics Calculators
        Copper Wire Data

Comment

Working...
        X