opus somewhat powering on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opus somewhat powering on?

Hi, about a week ago i installed an opus to my carputer instead of an inverter and a psu. system specs:

epia m10000
    512 mb ram
    200 gb seagate
    150 watt opus
    liliput 7" touchscreen

I did not wire the opus to the ignition, instead i use a switch to turn the computer on/off. The opus has been working great up until yesterday. While driving, it seemed like the computer went into sleep mode. After a bit of driving, i wanted to listen to some music so i tapped the screen to get it out of sleep mode. The computer would not come back. I checked the LED on the power switch and it was solid. I turned the computer off, then back on, the LED would light up, which shows that its getting power, but the opus fan is not spinning and the opus is flashing 4 times.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Could my opus have suddenly died on me?

Originally posted by Rudsky
    Hi, about a week ago i installed an opus to my carputer instead of an inverter and a psu. system specs:

epia m10000
    512 mb ram
    200 gb seagate
    150 watt opus
    liliput 7" touchscreen

I did not wire the opus to the ignition, instead i use a switch to turn the computer on/off. The opus has been working great up until yesterday. While driving, it seemed like the computer went into sleep mode. After a bit of driving, i wanted to listen to some music so i tapped the screen to get it out of sleep mode. The computer would not come back. I checked the LED on the power switch and it was solid. I turned the computer off, then back on, the LED would light up, which shows that its getting power, but the opus fan is not spinning and the opus is flashing 4 times.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Could my opus have suddenly died on me?
    Well, did you wire it up correctly? and did you re-check all the connections?
    Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

everything is wired correctly and all connections are good. I cant seem to figure out the problem. Still getting 4 flashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudsky
        everything is wired correctly and all connections are good. I cant seem to figure out the problem. Still getting 4 flashes.
        Did you read the manual to see what 4 flashes means?
        Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

this is the same problem as me. =(

Comment

Working...
          X