Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC Pro v.2.2

Hi,

I currently have an inverter that can supply 240V AC. I am thinking about purchasing CarPC Pro v.2.2, from reading the features I assume that it can do the following:

* When the car is switched on the controller would switch on the inveter/pc.

* When the car is switched off the controller would shutdown the computer and then switch off the inverter?

thanks

Search on terms: "CarPC pro" and you'll find postings relating to this functionality. Or PM KyferEZ and ask directly.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

The v2.2 is no longer available, unless you find a used one. The current version is 2.4, available on my site right now.

GS1, the answers are: yes and yes, and more. Read up on our website and FAQs portion of our forums, and be sure to look at the Installation, Configuration, and Accessory Manuals.

KyferEz
      TheCarPCStore.com - Power Controllers (SDC), Inverters, Tank Circuit, GPS, OBDII, CarPCs, and more!
      PSU Wattage Calculator
      Electronics Calculators
      Copper Wire Data

Comment

I apoligise, I was looking at the mp3car store.

Sounds like a great product keep up the good work

Comment

No need to apoligize... And thanks

KyferEz
          TheCarPCStore.com - Power Controllers (SDC), Inverters, Tank Circuit, GPS, OBDII, CarPCs, and more!
          PSU Wattage Calculator
          Electronics Calculators
          Copper Wire Data

Comment

any idea how much does it cost to send it in Italy? or maybe you have some european resellers?
            Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
            Celeron 1.2ghz
            256mb DDR-2 533
            80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
            Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
            M2-ATX
            8" Lilliput TS LCD

100% installed and working :D

Comment

Frankino, no we don't have any european resellers...

It will cost $17.49 to ship to Italy (up to 1 pound shipping weight), via USPS, insured. Our Website has now been updated to allow shipping to Italy.

KyferEz
              PSU Wattage Calculator
              Electronics Calculators
              Copper Wire Data

Comment

dunno if you do customized SDC, I need another signal triggered by ACC but this signal should automatically switch off about 30 seconds after ACC is activated, can it be done?
                Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
                Celeron 1.2ghz
                256mb DDR-2 533
                80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
                M2-ATX
                8" Lilliput TS LCD

Comment

We do customized SDC's, but there is an hourly charge involved in making modifications that will not be added to the features, such as your 30 second signal.

Why not look at a 555 timer as a 1-shot? This is a good link: http://www.electronics-tutorials.com/devices/555.htm look about half-way down the page for the title: "555 timer in monostable operation".

This can be made to do exactly what you want. Do you mind me asking what you need the timed pulse for?

Thanks,
                  KyferEz
                  PSU Wattage Calculator
                  Electronics Calculators
                  Copper Wire Data

Comment

I'm not that skilled to take advance of a integrated like this, I'm thinking about a ghetto sdc and a countdown relay

I need that signal to disconnect my tank battery as soon as the pc is up and running, I tried several tank circuits and didn't found one that worked well in my system, I use a dc dc psu which needs at least 12v to work properly so putting some diodes between the main battery and the pc is not an option due to dropout problems
                    Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
                    Celeron 1.2ghz
                    256mb DDR-2 533
                    80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
                    M2-ATX
                    8" Lilliput TS LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Frankino
                      I'm not that skilled to take advance of a integrated like this
                      Do you mean the one-shot, or our power controllers?

It would take less time to do the one-shot than modify the power controller code. We could make the one-shot for you too...

Let us know,
                      KyferEz
                      PSU Wattage Calculator
                      Electronics Calculators
                      Copper Wire Data

Comment

Working...
                      X