Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Find Sproggy PSU schematics

Hey all,
    New here and just planning my carputer.. heard a lot about the sproggy PSU but looks like sproggy.mp3car.com is down. Anyone know sproggy's new site or where I can find his psu info??

Cheers,
    Matt

Originally posted by DK_Min
    Hey all,
    New here and just planning my carputer.. heard a lot about the sproggy PSU but looks like sproggy.mp3car.com is down. Anyone know sproggy's new site or where I can find his psu info??

Cheers,
    Matt
    This is where you need to go. It is the latest incarnation of the Sproggy PSU done by mastero.
    link
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Cool.. Thanks. I am currently a Mechanical Engineering Student, but don't know how to make my own PCB. Does anyone here have any advice? I can check with my EE buddies at school as they prob have access to the labs and stuff, but how would I make one if I had to at home??

Cheers,
      Matt

Comment

I recently had good luck with this power supply project using Transfers from Radio Shack. You can find similar items at electonic supply houses that will work even better. Maestro's board looks to be one sided, so this method should work. I'm not sure if the image is a positive or negative, so you may have to invert the image to get the actual pattern as it would be looking at the bottom of the board.

Hope that helps
        Walt
        Walts DC DC ATX Power Supply

Comment

Working...
        X