Are These any good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are These any good?

I HAVE searched before anybody accuses me of not but ive still got a question

Ive only just got my laptop, its on its way to me at the moment so im unsure of the voltage/plug etc.

Im looking at these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

As long as it can match whats on the back of the psu then it should be ok? I know its cheap but its basically only a regulator isnt it? I cant see there been much difference between these and the stuff Sharp (the laptop) would supply
    So far - 1.1ghz athlon 4 Sharp Laptop, 256mb RAM, 20GB HDD, 32MB on board graphics. CDRW/DVD, 600W Boschmann amp, K301 InDash Screen

go for it

I have been using a similar product with my laptop for a few months now with no problems. I got a Kensington brand. It cost about $85 US. I hated to have to dish out that much dough for a seemingly simple voltage converter.

Comment

Is there any difference real between the expensive ones (like yours) and the cheap ones found on ebay?
      So far - 1.1ghz athlon 4 Sharp Laptop, 256mb RAM, 20GB HDD, 32MB on board graphics. CDRW/DVD, 600W Boschmann amp, K301 InDash Screen

Comment

I have one that looks almost identical in looks and was the same price.
        I have lent it to someone to use as I don't need it yet, so far they have had no problems except that the changable plug if tugged lightly can un-plug from the lead, but all you need to do is put a bit of tape around it to hold it together.
        2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site

Comment

Working...
        X