Best Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Option

What is the best option for me? If any one can give me a brand, with a model number would be great! I need at least 150w with auto shutdown/up that would survive engine crank... quality before cost.

Originally posted by hell167
    What is the best option for me? If any one can give me a brand, with a model number would be great! I need at least 150w with auto shutdown/up that would survive engine crank... quality before cost.
    Here is your best option, you can boo me if you find a better one
    Asus K8S-MX ~ Athlon 64 2800+ ~ Kingmax MPXD42D-2K 1Gb ~ Seagate ST960822A 60Gb ~ PSK-3100 PS/2 kbd ~ MR-350 GPS ~ Hawking HSB1AP ~ Buffalo WLI-USB-G54 ~ 8" Dynamix TS LCD ~ DSATX ~ XCard ~ TVedia ~ some LCD TV ~ Vista ~ MapPoint 2006 ~ iGuidance 2.*

Comment

Count this as my good deed for today.
      http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=32
      But seriously man, read and search these forums thoroughly.
      Start with the Show off your Project section if you want to see what others are using.

Comment

Originally posted by studmonk3y
        Count this as my good deed for today.
        And just why is it that most of the good folks in this forum are monkeys?! Please, do tell
        Asus K8S-MX ~ Athlon 64 2800+ ~ Kingmax MPXD42D-2K 1Gb ~ Seagate ST960822A 60Gb ~ PSK-3100 PS/2 kbd ~ MR-350 GPS ~ Hawking HSB1AP ~ Buffalo WLI-USB-G54 ~ 8" Dynamix TS LCD ~ DSATX ~ XCard ~ TVedia ~ some LCD TV ~ Vista ~ MapPoint 2006 ~ iGuidance 2.*

Comment

Good one, lastberserker!

I agree with studmonk3y. That's a quality unit and you won't be disappointed.
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by hell167
            You know which PSU you need already... so is this trivia? What is OPUS, Trebec!

Comment

Working...
            X