Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need the p4 power cable for the opus 150 for shuttle pc!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need the p4 power cable for the opus 150 for shuttle pc!

I bought an opus a while back and it didnt come with the p4 cable (the square 4 input cable with 2 yellows on top and 2 blacks on bottom) and i am needing one desperetly! I bought what i thought was the cable off of newegg.com but it was much larger than what i needed for the shuttle pc! Please help me out!

Contact Opus Solutions.
    I'm sure they can provide you with one, for a nominal fee.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I did email opus and i have recieved no word back!

Comment

Originally posted by customalti05
        I bought an opus a while back and it didnt come with the p4 cable (the square 4 input cable with 2 yellows on top and 2 blacks on bottom) and i am needing one desperetly! I bought what i thought was the cable off of newegg.com but it was much larger than what i needed for the shuttle pc! Please help me out!

Do you really need it? That's extra 12V connector that I am not sure you either need or Opus can provide.
        I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Goto your local computer shop and pick up a bad P4 power supply, cut the cable off of that and wire it up to a hard drive plug (cut one out of a power cord splitter.)

Or contact Opus

Comment

The p4 cable is a differnetly shaped molex connector.
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
              The p4 cable is a differnetly shaped molex connector.
              are you talking about what I said?

Comment

maybe its not the p4 but its the small 4 pin to 4 pin with two yellow and two black wires. My opus has a plug for it and my cpu has a spot for it aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by customalti05
                  maybe its not the p4 but its the small 4 pin to 4 pin with two yellow and two black wires. My opus has a plug for it and my cpu has a spot for it aswell!
                  It's the 12V connector, you did not say what kind of mobo/cpu setup you have, but I believe your two choices are:
                  a) even though it's there, you don't need it
                  b) it is there, you need it and then you don't have enough power from Opus' 12V line

So more info would help
                  I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Working...
                  X