Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do i need to start computer..the right way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i need to start computer..the right way?

what would i need so that i can have it so when my car turns on the computer delays and turns on... and then delays again for the turn on of the amps so i dont get that loud noise when you turn on your computer...what do i need to acomplish all that????

iv seen this question about 40 times and nobody can just search. Look in the FAQ emporium, tons of answers there. too.
    96' Mercedes Benz C36 -Matte Black-
    Status..::... {##------}25%~~ back to planning

Comment

Opus power suppy i got that but then how/what do you hook up so the speakers dont make that noise when the comp. starts up...a delay ciruit..but how is a hooked up???

Comment

Originally posted by markland556

iv seen this question about 40 times and nobody can just search. Look in the FAQ emporium, tons of answers there. too.
        I repeat what has already been said...

this may seem hard to believe, but you are not the first person on this forum to ever want to eliminate amplifier thump on booting and curiously enough, people have found several ways of dealing with it that are all documented on the forum...

try "amp turn on delay" or "anti thump" as search terms...
        But don't take it from me! here's a quote from a real, live newbie:
        Originally posted by Viscouse
        I am learning buttloads just by searching on this forum. I've learned 2 big things so far: 1-it's been done before, and 2-if it hasn't, there is a way to do it.
        eegeek.net

Comment

Originally posted by bginamercedes
          what would i need so that i can have it so when my car turns on the computer delays and turns on... and then delays again for the turn on of the amps so i dont get that loud noise when you turn on your computer...what do i need to acomplish all that????
          Thats a good Idea!

Do you guys think there would be a market for something like that?
          Is this where the witty comment goes?
          97 Black pearl Mazda Miata MX-5 Carpc V2? maybee..

Comment

There are already product like that exist. Most/all SDCs have that feature build in.
            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
              There are already product like that exist. Most/all SDCs have that feature build in.
              I was being sarcastic
              Is this where the witty comment goes?
              97 Black pearl Mazda Miata MX-5 Carpc V2? maybee..

Comment

Working...
              X