neeeed more WATTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neeeed more WATTS

hey guys..instead of using a shutdown controller and a power invertor..im gonna buy an opus. only problem is...my computer is gonna put out 165 watts according to this power supply calculator. What is one to do only thing i can think of is possibly not including the dvd player which puts off 25 watts....and mount it in the glove or somewhere else..which may be an option but i donno...anyone have an idea

thanks
    Jason

i have a shutdown controller from mp3car....should i just keep it and buy a 300 watt power invertor?...all i ahve to do is tape in the acc ...the motherboard and battery right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jir1984
      hey guys..instead of using a shutdown controller and a power invertor..im gonna buy an opus. only problem is...my computer is gonna put out 165 watts according to this power supply calculator. What is one to do only thing i can think of is possibly not including the dvd player which puts off 25 watts....and mount it in the glove or somewhere else..which may be an option but i donno...anyone have an idea

thanks
      Jason
      Either keep under 150 watts, or go another route, like an inverter.

Michael
      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jir1984
        i have a shutdown controller from mp3car....should i just keep it and buy a 300 watt power invertor?...all i ahve to do is tape in the acc ...the motherboard and battery right?

You already asked this question here.

Please stop double posting.

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
        X