No announcement yet.

M1-ATX -- PW-120M 12V DC/DC (200 Watt)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1-ATX -- PW-120M 12V DC/DC (200 Watt)

I'm thinking using a combination of microATX mobo with celeron 478 cpu, 512 ddr, o/b sound and graphics, pci wifi card, tv tuner, 3.5" hdd probably ide, a usb hub connecting a slim dvdrom with usb inerface (via adaptor), gps receiver, and the touchscreen...

in the online power calculators i'm about 170-190watts. so what is the best solution about the psu? m1-atx is only 90 watts regulated? can i use somehow two m1-atx psus absorbing more power (double)?

what about this one: PW-120M 12V DC/DC (200 Watt) http://www.cartft.com/catalog/il/431 ?? 200watts?? non regulated? is that truth?

some help plz!! i'm really not intended to spend a fortune about the psu so is there a good cheap solution?

Any one??

Comment

don't crosspost :P
      and no, go for an opus with that configuration
      Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
      Celeron 1.2ghz
      256mb DDR-2 533
      80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
      Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
      M2-ATX
      8" Lilliput TS LCD

100% installed and working :D

Comment

Originally posted by Frankino
        don't crosspost :P
        and no, go for an opus with that configuration
        hehe!
        ok i'll check crossposting!! :P

now on my question:
        ok, about the opus solution!
        I am also asking is it possible using 2 M1ATX doubling power? anyone did sth like that?

Comment

Sorry to go OT:

I was looking at that PSU, but it says you can't hook up a 3.5" drive so is it really pushing 200W? A 200W PSU should be able to handle a 3.5" drive and it's also much cheaper than othe PSUs with similar power ratings.

Comment

so is it really pushing 200W? A 200W PSU should be able to handle a 3.5" drive and it's also much cheaper than othe PSUs with similar power ratings.
            http://www.carnetix.com/additional_i...eoplePlay2.htm
            MikeH

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X