Battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery

Hi does anyone suffer from a flat battrey using the opus 150? my computer is set to standby, and overnight my battery goes flat. i thought opus had protection to prevent this?

I have an Optima yellow top and have left my car for multiple days on end with an Opus 150, Never had a problem. Do you have a decent battery, or is it old and the original that came from the car maker?

Comment

umm, you leaving it on standby which will drain the battery pretty quickly. I suggest you use hibernation, it won't drain you battery as much. Most people put their computer to hibernation. Just do a little search and you'll see the different options people use and their pros and cons.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daven
        I have an Optima yellow top and have left my car for multiple days on end with an Opus 150, Never had a problem. Do you have a decent battery, or is it old and the original that came from the car maker?

Holy ****. I bought the best battery at my local car shop. but its a normal battery. Now a really want an OPtima batteri.. Standby in several days hehe

I have buildt an alarm now works great but drains the battery alot :/

So the yellow is enough, im considering the red one maybe hehe

//Power
        80 GIG SATA
        512MB
        7 TFT Touch Super
        Pioner Slot in DVD-RW writer
        108 Mbit Wireless Lan
        100 M Bluetooth Range
        //Power Nisse

My Betasite -> http://haagen.se

Comment

I have a question. How different are laptop/desktop standby's? My laptop can standby for up to a week. I imagined a car battery would have a larger capacity than my laptop battery

Comment

Thanks ive changed from standby into hibernation now, and everything seem fine now.

Comment

If you have discharged your battery too many times you might have killed the amount of charge it is able to hold. Also giving people jumps can hurt your battery's life too.
              ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
              Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
              All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
              Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
              X