No announcement yet.

AT Wiring

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT Wiring

Hello All,

I have completed the Sproggy AT Power supply, and want to connect it to my motherboard, which has the AT and ATX connectors on it. Since my supply is AT, I want to use the AT connections on the MB. I found the pin out for AT power supplies, but "pin 1" (orange wire) is a power good signal, which I thought was an ATX signal not present in the AT standard. Do I need to connect anything to this pin, 5 volts, 12 volts, delayed 5 or 12 volts, or can I just ignore that pin altogether. Is that pin there only because it is a hybrid at/atx board???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

try it without it and if you need it search deeper in teh power supplies topic for the circuit that you need to make (555 timer?)

hey visit my site

you will find wat you require!

hey buddy that the power good signal .. most of the boards require a power good signal its basicly a 5vdc line with a few sec delay

i guess ur using a 2.5mk PCb now that one doesnt have a power good signal .. so you will have to make one go t othe sprooy site and check for the power good signal spec in 2.6

that should help you..