Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sproggy not powering up

hi,
    I just finished my sproggy supply and i cant seem to get the thing to power on. I was just wondering if anyone here that is good at electronics can look at this and tell me if they see anything wrong, if im using a wrong component or have something wired the opposite way or something I might be missing?

P.S. I butchered the 2.6 sproggy supply PCB mastero sent me to make it fit into my application could that be why? It is basically a 2.5 now Thanks again for any help

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Ces///M3 ]

hey thats not nice thing to do anyway your image is not there so cant tell!

Comment

hopefully that fixed it mastero, let me know if you can see the pic now...

I already noticed and fixed one problem, one of the diodes next to the relay was reversed, hopefully you guys can help me pintpoint anything else im missing

Comment

also the led doesnt come on, hopefully that will clue someone in on to where exactly im getting a problem

Comment

does the relay go on? as in does it make a click noise ...?

Comment

nope

Comment

Try shorting across the switching contacts of teh relay.. they are the ones in a triangular shape.. just connect power the the input, and bridge the gap with a piece of wire...
              Also, the 2 caps circled in red are the wrong value, TOTALLY.. they should be 0.01uF not 10uF that could be the problem, or a problem..

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: THEMP3KID ]
              2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
              register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

shorting the relays did have it switch so it definetly isnt the relay

Comment

Well, try replacing the caps then..
                  2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
                  register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

Working...
                  X