Something odd with DSATX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something odd with DSATX

Prior to this the PSU has an overheating issue and I haven't set up a fan yet (was only testing it out). Now that I have everything installed and ready to run I fired up my system and it would load my Windows xp up fine, but after a few seconds the computer would auctomatically shut off. The red light on the PSU would remain SOLID ON. I tested the output of the 12v on the 20 pin connector (going from PSU to motherboard) and they were not outputting power. I have version 1.3 of the DSATX. Any input will be appreciated thanks!.

Originally posted by mmdb
    Prior to this the PSU has an overheating issue and I haven't set up a fan yet (was only testing it out). Now that I have everything installed and ready to run I fired up my system and it would load my Windows xp up fine, but after a few seconds the computer would auctomatically shut off. The red light on the PSU would remain SOLID ON. I tested the output of the 12v on the 20 pin connector (going from PSU to motherboard) and they were not outputting power. I have version 1.3 of the DSATX. Any input will be appreciated thanks!.
    Does it still do it if you remove the 2 pin jumper cable to the power on switch?
    MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
    www.mpegbox.com

Comment

did you fix mmdb or was it all connected right
      i an sure this might be something with you wiring
      as the DSATX seems stable @ 1.3
      http://www.customcarcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X