No announcement yet.

Anyone sell Dc-Dc power supplies?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone sell Dc-Dc power supplies?

For when I decide to build my system:
    Does anyone build like a sproggy type Power supply that runs aroun 100w. If so how much $$?

I just requested a quote from Arise ( and here's what they sent me:
    PS- ACE-916V (160W PS, +12V DC) $165.00/each
    OUCH! $165 US?? This is the AT form factor as well! I know they used to have a 65W DC-DC supply, but I could not find it on their page, so I'm not sure if tey sell it anymore.
    Can anyone recommend a cheaper DC-DC power supply? I do not have the tech know-how to build my own, so I need to find a somewhat affordable pre-built. I ws going to use an inverter, but after reading everyone going on and on about the benefits of the DC-DC and the evils of the inverter, I want to see if I can go inveter-less.

The ACE-865 is the 65w Model
      I cheat, I own an empeg.
      Meskimen's Law: There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.

I've got a brand new, never installed, or used, Arise 865. I bought it from them but needed an ATX psu. The 865 is for AT boards. I'm selling it for $60. It's still in the original box I got it in, too. Thanks.
        P4 2.4GHz, Intel mobo w/onboard sound & video, 128MB memory, 100GB Seagate Momentus laptop drive, Xenarc 700TSV 7" touchscreen, IRman using Girder, 150W Opus dc/dc psu, Alpine CDA-9835 h/u, MBQuart speakers, Infinity 15" sub, MTX amps.

tony s
          what power supply did you get for your atx?
          and how does it work? how much
          99.9% complete.

do you still have this power suply im looking for one now

just draging by