Which Arise PSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Arise PSU

Hey guys. I think I'm finally going dc-dc. I've already gone through two inverters (don't ask how they were shot). So I have a AT mobo with a 266 PII, dvd-rom, 1 hd. I've heard good things about the arise dc-dc arise psu. The wattage looks whimmpy but I did a search on the board and I've heard it'll work for systems like mine. I don't plan to add any more drives or anything so I think I'll be ok. Before I order I have a few questions.

Which model would you suggest?

How much is that model?

Thanks!
    My Install Thread
    digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
    How do I get sound to my car?

Originally posted by Carlos C:
    <STRONG>I've already gone through two inverters (don't ask how they were shot). </STRONG>
    Why not... :-)
    MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
    www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Is your computer an AT or ATX?. I think Arise only sells DC-DC AT PSU´s.
      mpt

Comment

Carlos C Get the ace-865v. Will NEVER fail you take it from me. I dont even want to know how u killed ur inverters but i am sure u can't kill these arise onces trust me on that. When i first started out, i connected **** wrong by mistake not once but quite a few times. PSU is still working........
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

The truth is I don't know HOW I blew out the inverters. They both worked for about a week. Out of nowhere the both started to not work. Not blown fuses or anything. I'm clueless. I just think they suck. Anyway, thanks for the advice!
          My Install Thread
          digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
          How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Working...
          X