Group Buy for a dc-dc atx power supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy for a dc-dc atx power supply

http://www.keypower.com/DC_power/DX-250H.htm anyone want to do a group buy for this product? A single unit costs $198 but if we get two it's 180 and 3-10 units will cost $164 each. So anyone interested in a group purchase?

Yeah, I could be in on that if your sure that is a good price. How much do you think it costs to ship a powersupply.

Comment

i asked about shipping he said it'd prolly be around $10 that was from california to washington

Comment

would the yall have to be shipped to the same address and then shipped out from there or would they do a buy where they are shipping them out to multiple addresses ? I am interested but I need more details before comitting myself for sure.

Comment

i'm not sure but i could talk to the guy at keypower. Most likely we could ship it out to different addresses but just pay for them all at once.

Comment

Well yea, they will prolly do that, but it won't be 10 bucks shipping. Well maybe it will be less per each of us tho.

Comment

so if the three of us buy it we will get it for $164 plus shipping ... you two interested?

Comment

find out about if they are willing to ship to different places or not (because that is going to change the final price since it woulf have to be shipped twice if they all have to go to one place first. once i find that out and waht the total shipped to MD would be i will know for sure (most likely I am in but I wanted to get those details cleared up before committing for sure.

Comment

I am interested in one as well. Can someone email me for details, [email protected] Why does the PS have 5 screws on the front of it in the picture? What are they all for? Wouldn't it only need +12VDC and ground?
                  24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
                  2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

Comment

Yeah I'm in

email me details once you know a final price

[email protected]

Comment

We forget about this or something?

Let's get the ball rolling!!!

Comment

no i haven't forgotten ... just been busy ... i will call the company tomorrow and find out about shipping charges and confirm prices. So far Tim0tay, moxnix, squeezer, myself and one person who emailed me are interested. That makes a total of 5 psu's. could you guys email me your addresses so i can find out about shipping thanks. My email address is [email protected]

Comment

just wondering why u guys buying Dc-dc converters for $100+ ?? when i have the dc-dc atx or at sproggy designed Psu for just USD $100 with shipping

these Psus are tested and working !!!!

[email protected]

Comment

it's not a converter ... it's a 250w dc-dc atx psu ... the sproggy one is only 65 or 70 watts. This one's got overload protection circuits built in as well and is professionally assembled. Personally I would buy something manufactuared by a big company than a unit built at home.

Comment

I am also interested in this dc-dc convertor but could it also be send to the netherlands??

Comment

Working...
                              X