• Show
Clear All

• KEEP IT or TRASH IT: SURGE PROTECTERS IN CARS

KEEP IT or TRASH IT:
    SURGE PROTECTERS IN CARS

Trash it.
    For surges...get a fuse, for noise, get a DC-DC power supply

Comment

LOL , i think i have seen AND heard it all now....Please trash it. It is worst enough that you use inverter inter in the car but putting a surge protector will make ur setup Ghetto Queen
      abcd-1
      Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
      You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Bwhahahah go charles
        John McLear - [email protected]
        http://www.205oc.co.uk
        UK Mp3car slapnut
        #mp3car - Efnet
        Carplayer and Mediaengine *****
        spank gemma.co.uk for holding my motherboard for so long. still no board, wood work nearly done :|
        [-----------(90%)----] Completed :)
        pics at: http://www.zcentric.com/~mitcht/gall...me=Convertable

Comment

Will it not serve its purpose?

Comment

OK I skipped the Surge Protecter when I set it up yesterday in my brothers car. Why not my car? Well 13 year olds are not aloud to drive. LOL

Comment

Jeez!
              Back when I was 13 I was messing around with BBS's and ASCII animations on a $3000 computer! And it broke my back to get that one machine! Now kids have so many computers that they are installing them in cars that aren't even there's!

What is this world comming to?

http://www.jeepmp3.com/
              CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
              Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Go the LITTLE people..
                I recon there should be a day-care center for all the little people..

Comment

i dont think 13 year olds go to day-care, And skinnyboy however old you are you will alwase need a babysitter. As for computers i have a 486 ,286 ,a nice 900 mhz 30 gb cd burner with internet,and one almost like it but with a normal cd drive also, a old 486 running a costum gaming shell i developed running under dos, and another computer im on now. All the old computers were givin to me by friends and family. hey my in car system (forgot to count) is in the car running great. That would bring the total to 6 at the moment. I also have aot of spare parts for cheep if anyone want them.

Mark Muyskens

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Mark Muyskens ]

Comment

I have to use one. I just have so many things I need to have plugged in, it's crazy. Well 280GB is crazy too I guess.

Comment

i dont think 13 year olds go to day-care,
                      It was a joke, I am only 15, and I was referring to myselfas a little person aswell...

Comment

ok maybe that 1 was a joke but i cant tell sence you alwase do stupid things.

Comment

Working...
                        X