pic of m1-atx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of m1-atx

hey Im trying to hook up my m1-atx power supply and I cant get it to work right. I need some pics of you alls up and running I just need a quick shot of everything connected and runingon the power supply.

Thanks Bryan

I have the manual but it dosent show everything. So, I need a pic of it up and running to see what I have wrong if I have anything wrong

Comment

I have no pics, but as I've just installed mine a few days ago, perhaps I can help.

PSU to motherboard
      Doesn't matter which way, although I have the molex connectors coming from the PSU side.

Powerswitch
      You can leave your case/mb switch plugged in, the PSU will still function (ignition on/off), and then you can manually power on/off the PC.

Power leads
      (J11) White - Unswitched
      (J12) Red - Switched
      (j13) Black - Ground

Is this what you're looking for? Other installation questions?
      2008 Subaru Impreza WRX-STI
      Pioneer AVIC-D3 <-- poooor comparison to StreetDeck!!!

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
      Stock... for now

SOLD - 04 WRX - In-Dash Touchscreen, MacMini, StreetDeck ver 1

Comment

yea my power supply came with no conectors just the power wires. Im trying to find out what connectors I need I went to radioshack and looked for some 2 pin conectors they dont have any. and I need something to look at to c what I can supstute. I have 12 volt power coming from my distrbution block for the amp and the switched is coming from the radio harness and so is the ground. my queston is do I have to have any thing else hooked up besides those wires like the led the switch etc. I have a switch on my motherboard to turn it on.

Comment

The power supply is supposed to be managing the MOBO, I think I have the manual in a PDF I can post. You need a 3rd wire going to ignition to the PS knows when the car is turned on and off to control the MOBO.
          2004 Eclipse GTS v6 Turbo, NOS

Plantronic in-dash LCD
          Via Epia M2 1200 with WiFi and CF Microdrives
          OBD2
          Rino 120 GPS

Comment

yea I did that but where does the powersupply hook up to the mb and I need a 2 pin connector for that right I think I have the pdf. Another question on the pdf it says that the remote wire for the amp connects to the powersupply but I dont see where it connects anybody connected on to it?

Comment

Yes you do need 2 wires. Your best bet may be putting that together yourself. I can snap a few pics of the conenctions in the morning. Remote wire for the amp? I have the power supply connected to the car by 3 wires (+,-, ignition).

Plantronic in-dash LCD
              OBD2
              Rino 120 GPS

Comment

Recompiler That would be nice if you would take a pic

thanks Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by onlystunna
                  yea my power supply came with no conectors just the power wires. Im trying to find out what connectors I need I went to radioshack and looked for some 2 pin conectors they dont have any. and I need something to look at to c what I can supstute. I have 12 volt power coming from my distrbution block for the amp and the switched is coming from the radio harness and so is the ground. my queston is do I have to have any thing else hooked up besides those wires like the led the switch etc. I have a switch on my motherboard to turn it on.
                  Sounds like you're good to go. Shouldn't need anything else. I'm running mine with only the wires I listed above.
                  2008 Subaru Impreza WRX-STI
                  Pioneer AVIC-D3 <-- poooor comparison to StreetDeck!!!

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
                  Stock... for now

SOLD - 04 WRX - In-Dash Touchscreen, MacMini, StreetDeck ver 1

Comment

All the pics you need should be in this photo set.
                    http://flickr.com/photos/recompiler/tags/carputer/
                    If you need more tell me specifically what you want me to zoom in on or describe.

Plantronic in-dash LCD
                    OBD2
                    Rino 120 GPS

Comment

pmed recompiler

Comment

Working...
                      X