No announcement yet.

Assembling a PSU

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assembling a PSU

OK so i have somewhat of an idea to what my PSU is going to be and i've got all the parts..
    I was originaly going to make a PCB in tech class in school. Fortunaty (in some ways) I'm done for the summer. But this means that I need an alternative method to putting this mess together.
    So what is recomended?
    [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player
    a DIY video projector page

Universal solder board is probably the best idea. Available at any electronics shop, even Radio Shack.
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

If you want to etch your own PCB and have access to a laser printer or copy machine, you can use something like Press-n-Peel blue ( which you can use to transfer the image onto a PCB, then you just have to get some etching solution from Radio Shack.