Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-DC power supply's in the Netherlands?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-DC power supply's in the Netherlands?

I'am wondering if there are already people in the netherlands that have a working DC-DC power supply?

Are they own-builds or manufactored ones? And where were they bought or imported?

Is there anyone who can help me with a PCB for the MK2.6?

Any help is appriciated.
    CAR PC in Progress... equipment gathered so far : Chrysler PT Cruiser touring edition 2002 model color Silver :-), LG064V1 6.4" LCD panel (with inverter) + Rainbow II V4 VGA converter + AOpen MX3S microATX mainboard + PIII 667Mhz + 512 MB + KeyPower ATX DC/DC powersupply

Raas was working on a Mk2.5. He'll tell you himself, I guess.

I've gone the AT route, still waiting an ATE-865V from http://www.arisecomputer.com. Cost me US$80 and a bunch of hassle... they wanted $60 for shipping, so I asked someone to pick it up for me instead, but they forgot, so someone else sent it on to me, and now DHL has it stuck at customs, blah-blah-blah
    Custom Linux system on an '89 VW GTI 16V Edition One
    Jogdial volume control, Sony joystick, IR remote...
    Used to be the fastest Linux on the road, until all these NOS types came along...

Comment

Hi,

Yeah, I was working on a sproggy psu, have the pcb (2.5, w/o power good) and even have the coils, But i didn't do anything with it because I wanted a stronger supply.. which I still have to make... sigh....

Greetz.
      Raas - The Netherlands
      ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
      GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

Hi,
        I'm still working on presslabs forward converter, not much work left so if everything goes well, It 'll proly be ready by the weekend, I'll keep you posted
        If at first you don't succeed.........
        destroy all evidence you tried

for info on t6369c LCD or Presslab's powersupply check:
        http://www.namms.tk <=updated!!

Comment

Marsjell,

You wouldn't have any instructions or photos for Presslabs Forward Converter would you?

I'd like to buy a few of the same model ATX power supplies and convert them to DC-DC.

Any help would be great!

Travis
          1983 BMW 733i
          Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
          Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

raas&gt; care to sell your pcb and the coils ?
            the sproggy will work for me
            time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

hej travis,

I haven't got anything yet, but it's pretty straight forward. The schematic isn't that complicated, only thing that looks to be hard is rewinding the transformer, let me asure that it isn't. I just took a transformer from a broken ATX psu and took it apart, just to see what presslab mend. When I did this all became clear. document the windings on both sites (secondary & prim.) and use presslabs calculations to determine how to rewind the transformer.

http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=9&t=000194

have to say that I don't know if mine will work BTW, I'm still sodlering the print, I'll let you know by the end of the week.
              If at first you don't succeed.........
              destroy all evidence you tried

for info on t6369c LCD or Presslab's powersupply check:
              http://www.namms.tk <=updated!!

Comment

raas&gt; care to sell your pcb and the coils ?
                the sproggy will work for me.
                The pcb is 2.5 so without powergood, I don't know if that's ok for you,
                And I've got 2 of the T6 coils.
                And some other stuff for the sproggy supply
                I will sell them to you, give me an offer! ( )

Greetz
                Raas - The Netherlands

Comment

Hey Raas, you still looking for polarizing film? I've got some to spare.
                  Used to be the fastest Linux on the road, until all these NOS types came along...

Comment

OMS, Yeah, sure, I still need it, but I'm not sure if I'm going inverse it, 'cause I heard someone here who inversed the lcd that it's barely readable in sunlight.
                    Now, the spot where my lcd is going to be is kinda sunny. So I think it's better for me to stick with a normal, not inversed lcd.

Greetz.
                    Raas - The Netherlands

Comment

Yeah, I think that "someone" was me... Anyway, e-mail me if you still want some film.

I'm tired of LCDs. You can't see it in sunlight. You can't see it when the heater is on high. I'm going to get me a VFD soon...

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Oms ]

Comment

Originally posted by Raas:
                        <STRONG>

The pcb is 2.5 so without powergood, I don't know if that's ok for you,
                        And I've got 2 of the T6 coils.
                        And some other stuff for the sproggy supply
                        I will sell them to you, give me an offer! ( )

Greetz</STRONG>
                        raas&gt; gimme a mail-tje @ [email protected] pls.

time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

I will try to build a sproggy v2.7 (little bit more power) PSU. The problem is getting all the neccesary parts.

So far, I haven't found a good supplier of the neccesary parts in the Netherlands. My guess is that you can find simulair parts from other suppliers with the same specs. I've been looking at Conrad electronics and they can deliver a lot of parts.

Problem is, that I'am not really into electronics so I'am a little affraid of selecting the components myself.

Is there anyone in the Netherlands that knows how to get the parts or is able to translate the current part list to parts which are easier to get around here. I'am also happy if the supplier is in Germany or the UK.

Thanx in advance for any help
                          CAR PC in Progress... equipment gathered so far : Chrysler PT Cruiser touring edition 2002 model color Silver :-), LG064V1 6.4" LCD panel (with inverter) + Rainbow II V4 VGA converter + AOpen MX3S microATX mainboard + PIII 667Mhz + 512 MB + KeyPower ATX DC/DC powersupply

Comment

kid digital&gt;contact a filiaal of display electronics in eindhoven or utrecht.
                            they will help you out.
                            if they cant order it, it doesnt exist !
                            time for the sig:

Comment

Say that Presslabs calculation link gives me a '404'...anybody have a better link to the original thread?
                              current projects

Comment

Working...
                              X