No announcement yet.

opus power up then turn off right away.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opus power up then turn off right away.

when i turn on my car the opus 90watt would do the 10sec wait to boot up but once it boot it shut off rite away. then i have to pull the fuse out and unplug the connector off the opus. then the green light would start bleeping again. but when it go to boot up the mobo it would shut off again. the green led would blink once ever so seconds. before all this happend i had my car jumped. it blew the fuse on the opus. could the opus be done for? thanks

it worked fine with the same setup before the car got jumped? you did not add any hardware or usb devices?
    My Install

Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

yeah it worked fine before then. i just got the car back from the dealer today. due to the transponder on the keys got deactivated. before the car die everything worked fine. i did try to jump the car the day it died

Comment

most likely the problem, I would check it with a multimeter and see what happens if you disconnect all usb and other unneccassary items. But it does not sound good.
        My Install

Software:
        CFiG v1
        iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

so you think it mostly the opus is the problem?

Comment

not sure, but it sound like it might have taken a hit. try the opus not attached to the computer and try the computer insde with a AC-Dc power supply if you can. Good luck
            My Install

Software:
            CFiG v1
            iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...