Samples of M2-ATX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samples of M2-ATX

I have ~10 lab samples of M2-ATX, the higher power version of M1-ATX, will give them out free, in exchange for a small review / feedback to this forum, if your time permits. These units went through the test chamber Hell (-40C to 95C), so they are not 'brand new'.

Send me a private message (use the private message feature of this forum) with your complete shipping address and I will send you a unit. In particular, I would be interested in people that already have the M1-ATX in need for more power, especially on the 12V rail. If you want to power up a P4 system, that will be a good stress-test candidate as well.

Please note that when I reach 10 samples, I have to stop the giveaway. I will post a "STOP" message to the same thread. Production lots will arrive next week, $89 in qty if one.

See this URL: http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/ca...it.A/id.424/.f

Forgot to mention: Max power =160 watts. Can do more (200 watts or so) with forced air cooling and probably by changing the Current sense resistor to a smaller value (fry it at your own risk).

Best Regards,
    -Andrei

you got pm
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

pm

Comment

pm sent

Comment

ive pm'd you

thanks

Comment

Ygpm
            12-14-2005 @11:28 pm Mountin time

Comment

Andrei, pm sent.
              EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

YGPM.

Thanatos.
                RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

PM sent
                    www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

PM Sent!

Comment

That makes 10, I hope no one sent a PM and didn't post that they sent one before I sent mine!!
                        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                          Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                          All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                          Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

Comment

I hope I might be one of the ones that got the PM in early enough, but did not post in teh thread. Sorry boys.

PM Sent Box 12-15-2005 M2ATX 06:55 AM andrewb
                            ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I got more than 10 request, more like 20+ so I will try to send to everybody that sent me an email so far, please be patient, as we are waiting for the 1st production batch, should arrive early next week.

-Andrei

Originally posted by SnyperBob
                              That makes 10, I hope no one sent a PM and didn't post that they sent one before I sent mine!!

Comment

Working...
                              X